Visiting the castle
You will have the opportunity to visit:
- The circular donjon of the 14th century, the largest in France, as well as its frescoes.
- The 15th century châtelet
- The square tower of the 13th – 15th century
- The 16th century chapel (frescoes)
- The 13th century parapet walk
- At the end of the visit, you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Garonne valley.
- During summer vacations: 11am-12pm, 2pm-7pm
- The rest of the year: 2pm-6pm
- Single visit: 4 € (free for children under 6 years) with documentation.
- Guided tour: 5 € (for groups of more than 10 people)
- Economical tour: 3 € (non-guided, for groups of more than 10 paying persons)